Saturday, May 31, 2014

Crazy Agrument #3

On 31th of May 

 Me and Zeke took an drive to the Walmart in Conyers so I can pick up some items that I've ordered online, and after that long line. I went to the bicycle section and try to ride the bikes and when I got on is were pretty easy for me to ride that bike. 

On the car rides back home my legs starts hurting, except from the middle of the femurs where it were cracked at.  I think it waz because I were riding the bike and my femurs ain't completely heels yet.     We've made it home, and when I got in the house and get settled in the kitchen, I were talking to Zoe and after I finished talking to Zoe.

And the Zeke would keep bumping me like 3 or more times and I told him if he did it again I was going spray him with soap, so I spray him with soap, and I left the room because he was pissing me off, he just  keep testing you because I think he wants me to pay more attention to him.

I went down stairs and use the computer and watch some tvs, and wait for zeke to go upstairs, because he were getting under my skins. When he went upstairs , I went back to the living room so I could watch the YouTube Channel on the Roku, then Zeke came out his little holes and said "Why you came out when I left" and I told him because you're getting of my nerves. I he flip me off and walk back in his holes.

So I went upstairs and took his business items and use it as cloistral (an ledged tool or barging tool) until he apologized for what he had commit and said toward me. And eventually he have realized that I've took his stuff, and immediately came to me and apologized, and then I tell him were his stuff. It's were on the living room table.

So couple of hours later, he came down stairs to my basement and he wanted to show me a shipment on uShip. So I let him and then we started to talk about the shipment, and then I said something and he were ignoring me so I exit the sites and tell him to leave. He didn't want to leave so we were just starring at each other until he lefts and eventually he left.

About 45 Minutes later he came back down to the basement and ask me "Why was I ignored at him?"
So I tell him why and he went crazy!!! he started yelling real loud and knocking stuff over and kicking and throwing stuff. I didn't really stop him because he was in distress and about to loses it. So I were just yelling back at him and asking him to stop and get out. I were going walk over their and calm him down but he were throwing stuff and y'all already know about my legs being broke.

Conclusion Question
The reason I think that he were mad and shouting is because I were telling him how he were getting of my nerves, and I think that he think that I were telling  him, tied in that he is an worthless human being.
So I send him an text message and email, explain my reasoning behind his and my behavior. That I think you were mad because I were telling you how you were ignoring me and you must of tied that into your worth as an human being, and I didn't want you to think about this statement and that events as being I think you worthless, I want you to know we all love you and stand by you in your decision for you future. PLEASE DON'T THINK ABOUT DEATH TO YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment