Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mysterious Bike Ride #1

One joyful day on a Sunday of April. I went on a long bike ride, I took Honey Creek Rd then came up through Fountain Crest subdivision and came out of Kay street into Georgia 20 and went up behind Target and then in-front of Lowes and ride around the business area of Flat Shoals and Highway 138 and then went straight up the Highway and rode around the hotels area of Dogwood Dr and I were filling out application at them hotels and then I went by the motorcycles club at Harley Davidson and see what events they were having and then I were heading home. When I got to Oakland St and Parker and the light intercession. I were going to go up the right side, but I went up the left side I don't know why, but while I was going down the hills of Parker Rd at the four streets of Iris. This were an vehicle on the cross walk so I were going to goes around the vehicle and when I went to the front of the vehicle, the vehicle started to move and hit me and then I tumbled into the middle of the street of Parker Rd, I were face down and when I rolled over I saw the my legs were pointing outward, and when the authority got there, they all were staying that it were an broken fermur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment